This shall be conferred to companies and corporate bodies in Public,Private (profit and non profits).This bodies include;
- Training Institutions
- Service Delivery
- Infrastructure and Manufacturing Organizations
- Easy and Affordable Billing
These are institutions dealing with;
- Human Resources For Health through training
- Capacity Development/Regulations
- Health commodities and infrastructure
- Information and Technology
- Healthcare services
- Health Financing
- Leadership and Management
- Believe in the vision, mission and objectives of the Association as are stipulated from time to time.
- Agree to be bound by the core values of the Association.
- Be studying or have an academic/professional qualification in the field of Health services/Health Systems Management or any other Leadership, Management and Governance course approved by the Association.
- Be approved by the Board.
- Shall satisfy the guiding principles of leadership and integrity set out in Article 73 of the Kenyan Constitution adjusted and duly adopted to suit this Association.
- Pay an annual subscription fee not later than the 31st day of January of every year that shall be determined by the Board depending on the category of membership.
- 1-10 staff: 20,000 shs.
- 11-50 staff: 30,000 shs.
- 50-100 staff: 40,000 shs.
- 100 and above staff: 50,000 shs.
Being a member at HeSMA improves your health management career and life through sharing knowledge, networking you with the right people and gaining practical support.
- Exclusive invitation and pricing to the HeSMA annual events with excellence in education,value,and networking.
- Students: Short and long term courses, scholarship, awards, career guidance options within and outside the organization will provide you a chance to secure high quality jobs in the region
- 24×7 Recognition within Kenya and region by employers and training institutions
- Unlimited networking and information exchange through HeSMA website and chapter interaction.
- Opportunities for jobs and consultancies with the associations once they emerge are offered to qualified and competent members. Experienced health systems managers at Silver and Gold Membership get a chance to serve as resource persons/consultants on key assignments from time to time.
- Peer to peer reviews and mentorship will help you solve some of the challenges facing you or your organization.
- Decentralizing to chapters (county, institutions) will enable members gain an edge by being kept up-to- date on the most recent developments in the local area and providing them with a great chance to network with others in their area who could be facing many of the same problems and obstacles in health management
- Membership Directory:- Available on-line could help members keep in touch with other members and organizations both locally (chapter or branch) and nationwide.
- Immediate subscription to The Journal Of Health Systems Management will also allow professional growth
- We also offer discounts on products and services e.g. further training in the universities MSC or Post grad diplomas (when available)
- Eligibility of certification. This will demonstrates members’ knowledge and proficiency to employers. You can rise from a Certified Member, Diplomat to Fellow within 0-7years
- Institutions get a chance to advertise on our website and backend linkages of online products